Thursday, March 13, 2008

"Favorite Quotes"

"I don't believe in entering into merger negotiations unless there is a lifetime investment." (man's response to why he never married) the show "lipstick jungle"

real ad on the chatline: "umma switch up ma ad cuz I'm gettin' too mini replas from "mall rats"

"Goodby misery I don't ever want to see your ugly face again." ("raisin in the sun" she's moving from an apt. into a house)

"I'm really sad. I just need you to come home, read me a book and tuck me in." (kevin O' Connell's 5 year old son said to him on phone)

"My life was hard with a capital H" (9 year old Dominique, whose mother was murdered)

"I'm a good person stuck in a bad life." (Kristin is trapped in poverty in Atlantic City)

real chatline ad: "I like my women packed and stacked, especially in the back"

No comments: