Wednesday, October 14, 2009

1/8/05 part 2 entry continued

Sat in the lot for a few minutes and someone offered to push it into a space for me. I tried to start it back up and I got it into a space. Ity was in the red and smoking. My lungs feel heavy and my throat sore from breathing in these fumes.

I do my shopping come back out but I don't want to go home. You feel stranded when you're at home without a safe or working car, so I'd rather not be there. I pray that the car will make it to Panera (all of the anti freeze leaked out when I had it running in the parking lot at the aptearlier)

I got the car to South and 3rd street, I was proceeding North. The gage went into the red and I have to stop the car again and put on the flashers. I'll have to sit and wait 20 minutes in the car before trying again to go to panera. An officer asked me to pull it into the bank lot but instead I drive it, smoking, to Wendy's since they usually have an abundance of parking spaces. Hopefully they won't tow it.

Went into Wendy's and asked the manager if I could leave it overnight; I might not be able to get it home safely. She said that I could. Even at this high cost, I could not stand being stuck in that apt.

I proceeded to sit in Borders eating my grocery store pizza and worrying wondering, if I should try to drive the car home? Should I "hitchike?" Should I chance breaking down on S. $th street the route I would have to take to get home?

The village pantry girl at the 4th street store told me that there are alot of shootings and stabbings on 4th street. If I break dwon there, where should I tow the car to?

Will I be able to walk on s. 4th street without falling on the ice? getting hit by a car? or getting stabbed?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Baltimore one is a little less likely to get stabbed on a snowy night since even the "bad guys" don't like to be out in this weather.

No comments: