Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"What's nice about a small town/Mountain Town"

I needed to get over to a particular shopping center to redeem my paycheck.  But, i only had a quarter instead of the .65 needed for the one way fare.

I simply showed up at the bus stop and told the driver that i was going to redeem my check, and that in an hour i would pay my full fare.

That's not a problem at all Elana, she said.

I replied "I think most everyone knows I am a woman of my word!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Then, on the first my credit card didn't work.  The restaurant let me go to the bank to resoluve the situation.  They  said, just come back when your ready.  I said "You don't even want my phone #?"

"No, that is not necessary!" they said

---------------------------------------------

today i went back to the restaurnat paid the bill, and a nice tip.  I said "I am a woman of my word"

"We know that!  In fact i told the waiter, Elana, she's good for the money!"

No comments: