Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day 4 medical marijuana

All I can really say is that I am sleeping very well.  So, in a roundabout way that equals a reduction in pain because if you are sleeping you aren't in pain.  When i'm awake I haven't noticed a reduction in pain.  However, on some days the nerve pain in my feet makes it impossible to walk normally.  Then there are other times where my feet don't hurt.

But first thing in the morning my feet barel work at all and I have to use the walls to keep my balance as the nerve damage makes it so that my feet can't hold me up!

For some portion of every day I can't closed either one of my hands into a fist.  They are just frozen.  I began noticing nerve damage symptoms in 05 and it's likely it is closely related to my being a starvation survivor.

If you are sleeping then your quality of life is higher.

I am not smoking.

No comments: