Sunday, November 23, 2014

treated like a liar is that the Maryland Way?

this is about the Donnas in any caseher husband Keith Longton was imprisoned for 8 months wrongly for her murder. This is so wrong this is the way I was treated by Maryland police as well when I try to explain the crimes that I was a victim of I was treated as if I were as stupid female liar that didn't deserve s*** I was just treated like a dog and so was Keith Longton.

I don't understand how our criminal justice system is allowed to arrest someone for first degree murder without adequate evidence he claims he didn't do it from day one. In the eight months that he was in prison he lost his home and his cars in his career. Is Maryland going to compensate him for his losses? I seriously doubt it I know I incurred ten to twenty thousand dollars in losses from the crimes that occurred in Maryland and I was never compensated.

Our criminal justice system is despicable and it is so frightening when you realize how innocent people get put away all the time, this is one of the many things that completely disgust me about the society

To see the Dona Zane TTI and Keith Longton case go to Investigation Discovery. Com

No comments: