Tuesday, March 28, 2017

broken broken broken

So it's been about a four to six months weight with broken glasses and absolutely everything that can go wrong did go wrong I had to choose between three different frame types because my insurance would only cover the absolute cheapest of frames I trusted the retailer when she told me that I looked particularly good in this one type of frames but:

the glasses arrived to the retailer at the mall being manufactured with the wrong prescription I am furious!

(tried them on, frame type looks awful)

Another 2 to 4 week wait AND retailer told me not to order my glasses from Zenni or any other online manufacturer because they will just get the prescription wrong! well isn't this ironic.

I can try lions club again ( either for flattering frames or for a pair of glasses that I can read with but even this will be another maybe 5 week wait!)

No comments: