Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Adoptee parallels

The more I learn about my biological family the more I am blown away at the parallels. For example in 2011 I made a drawing of me with a sign that said Tucson or bust because I didn't want to stay up here in the cold weather semicolon in the last year and a half or so I discovered that my biological Aunt who I don't even know what she looks like her name is Kitty actually lived and died in Tucson!

I also realize that there's a very strong chance that my half-sister and I were in some of the same classes at Towson University because we both started going there the same year even though she is two years younger than me. We are not in contact but these are just things that I've been able to piece together due to the fact that she is two years younger than me

There are so many more adoptee realizations someone just told me today that my biological father actually grew up in Randallstown which is the same place that I grew up

No comments: