Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Part 2 earplugs

Part 2 so I thought this can really change my life they were paying me I think 9 dollars an hour it would it wouldn't affect my disability check.

But the next day I have been up all night from the usual high powered stereos fit in the ghetto they build them into the ceiling in all four corners of the ceiling the high high powered stereos and the usual screaming and fighting and banging and sirens. So sad I knew that if I tried to drive to work on no sleep that I was going to hurt and affect other people's lives and maybe have an accident so I had to quit  :-( and I haven't had a job since)

If you're one of those people it's constantly advising people do weird where air plugs who are in situations where the noise pollution is excruciating and that it's 24 hours do you really think that people are going to where your plugs and Bose noise cancelling all day and all night and never take it off because of noise pollution. You've never been in the noisy situation the kind of noise that harms your health you've never been in that situation if you believe the miss that your plugs can change this

There has been official studies that you can google that debunk earplugs adequately blocking out severe noise. Like where I live now they slam their doors all the time my floor shakes my first your shakes I get shaken awake and I give a woken by the auditory of it so your plugs wouldn't make even the tiniest bit of a difference

No comments: