Saturday, July 14, 2012

"Blatant disregard for non-smokers

Breathing in second hand smoke is still something I have to deal with on and off 24/7.  Between the smokers outside, at the bus stop, the guy downstairs-there's just no getting away.  Sometimes the smoke in my home gets so thick I can hear audible wheezing coming from my lungs.

But this next story is a classic!  There was a huge sign in front of the cafe that says:

"ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING"

Some goober had the nerve to sit on the bench with his back leaning against the sign and light up!  As I was figuring out what approach to take the best thing happened:

A woman walked over to him, tapped him on the shoulder, pointed to the sign behind him and THEN WALKED AWAY!

I clapped and I said:  "Maam, that was beautiful, classic.  You're an awful lot like me!"

She exclaimed:

"OH YEAH, I'M A BITCH LIKE THAT!"

No comments: