Saturday, July 7, 2012

"Under my Umbrella"

We had some drops of rain today for the 2nd time in 3 months.  Everyone here is SICK of the sun.  I am carrying my rainbow golf umbrella.  People stop me every couple of minutes to comment on it, or they make a nice comment to their friend or family member.

Children and adults all day.  One 3 y o was with her parents and her five year old sister.  She said:

"I WEE WEE WIKE DAT WAINBOW UMBWEWA!"

"You do?" I asked.  I went on to say: "My philosophy is that perhaps if I carry an umbrella it will rain.  And we all want it to rain, right?!"

"YES!"  she exclaimed.

"MOMMY I WANT TO BUY A WAINBOW UMBWEWA!"

"yOU CAN BUY IT AT WAL MART"  i said (Normally, i would not intentionally endorse Mal Wart, but that is where they are sold!)

My bus driver also said he loves my umbrella.  Since he is such a sweetheart, I replied:

"THERE'S ROOM FOR TWO UNDER MY UMBRELLA!"  ;)

No comments: