Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Did I or didn't I win?!"

A food company that I am very fond of was looking for a slogan. They had a slogan contest. I made my entry. Then, they sent me a letter yesterday saying that such and such is the winning slogan. I thought, but wasn't that my slogan? I had given the slogen to my acquaintance and had her forward it to the site. So, I worried that maybe she got the prize instead of me. So I wrote to the company saying "But wasn't that my slogan?" They said "We'll be in touch"

If I did indeed win, then this will be the first time in my life I've ever been compensated for my writing! Wish me luck!

I can't help but to think of the amazing woman who supported her 10 children by entering contests! "The Prize Winner of Defiance Ohio" I have got to see the movie too!

No comments: