Thursday, January 8, 2009

"Why have Elana's posts decreased so much?"

Sometimes I'm awake for 5 or 6 days straight. The noise level in my bldg. is so excruciating that I'm lucky to sleep a few minutes a night. This has been going on for months and months and it is really taking a toll on me. I still spend many hours per week seeking a safer, normal place to live. Calling the cops on my neighbors for noise pollution has borne no fruit.

I really don't enjoy blogging at the public libraries to tell you the truth. Groups of kids hover around you and there isn't any privacy. I liked the Towson University library but now that I have a car there is nowhere for me to park on that campus. The vandalism to my car has continued so I can't park my car in my own assigned space. I've been putting most of my focus on moving out of state.

Anyone else out there ever experienced severe sleep deprivation? It is absolutely a form of torture.

No comments: