Monday, July 18, 2011

"Deplorable"

7/18/11

Monday afternoon

Here's a tad bit of an overview of the last 3.5 months in this small mountain town. I really like an awful lot about this town despite my inhumane and deplorable life conditions. I've easily had 15 addresses if not more.

Shelter A* didn't let me back after i got out of the hospital because they said "you don't sleep well communally" While i was in hosp. about 300 dollars worth of my belongings dissapeared from this so called" Christian" Shelter.

Shelter B only let me stay 3 days saying that "you aren't in enough danger to warrant staying in our shelter"

Subsidized Housing Community "Hippo-krits" said they are unlikely to approve me because "you are in so much danger on a day to day level that your presence here will jeapordize the other tenants"

Since 6/1 I've been in Dye-Inn motel. Squalor and danger. My roomate is a psychopath and my room has been violated, broken into on what looks like a daily basis.  My monthly rate was 300, but the owners just changed over to a weekly rate of 175 a week. So with less then 24 hours notice they evicted me last night and told me i have to be out today.

I went thru in my head all of the theoretical options and can come up with none that are healthy or viable.

Agency D was planning to fund a move in to a new place, but that will be a few days and I'll be on the street til that happens. Looks like I'm going to lose all of my belongings again. Today is cold and rainy. With no car and no money for a storage unit i risk that my belongings will be put to the curb. Despite the fact that it is illegal for landlords to evict with so little notice, they are going to do it anyway and there is no time or energy to fight it.......................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I invite you on my new blog.
Will be a lot of pictures, music, films, cars etc.
It would be nice if you'll visit my blog sometimes :)

http://bianchii.blogspot.com

Have a nice day :)