Friday, December 2, 2011

"Cranky? Want PA Dutch Egg Nog?"

Sadly, and shockingly, I discovered that my local grocery does not sell PA Dutch liqueur egg nog. The stuff turns me into a "crazed alcoholic" ;) ;) (just kidding) from the time it appears on east coast shelves before Thanksgiving until the time it just dissapears after New Years.

Why in the world sell a product that good, get us all addicted, and only have it avail on the shelf for 6 weeks! Heresy, I tell you!

I considered blogging on "The dumbing down of America" or my other theme "Rude Ass Society" but instead I'm blogging about this , which reall isn't all that unrelated when you consider how the rude ass society just encourages you all the more to take a swig of liquoric egg nog! (Plus the last 2 days have been hailing raining and snowing. I don't even have a bloody t.v.!

I need SOMETHING to do wouldn't you say?!

No comments: