Monday, April 6, 2015

I just called to say I love you

I can't remember who I told this to but I was telling someone that if I died and every single person in mountain town saw the obituary I am pretty convinced there would be a lot of people at my funeral.

It might seem strange to say that because as far as actual people to hang out with there aren't very many.

I've been blogging about this for many years, it's very strange to feel like all you have are acquaintances but to know that there actually are a number of lives that I've touched here

A man came up to me in the grocery store today and hugged me about 3 years ago he told me that he loves me. He did not mean it in a romantic way he is married with 4 children.

When I left the grocery store and starting on my way home I saw another couple who I've known for almost 4 years, he also told me a couple of years ago that he loves me.

I'm posting this, because I thinkwe never truly realize the magnitude of the number of people we touch in our lifetime

No comments: