Friday, April 17, 2015

Wells Fargo really sucks

I do everything I can to avoid in-person interactions with them. they make everything a huge ordeal when you go there.

The last time I went ,, they stated that they would do a credit check for me, but first, the teller "hijacked" me into a 1/2 hour of small talk! Shouldn't he complete the request that I had, and then if there's time left over we can small talk?!

What's worse is, that when he was done "kibbitzing" he said: "Oh my computer's not working and I can't view your credit report! I don't know what's wrong I don't know why nothings working...

Today I needed to go in to purchase one check. The teller must have repeated himself 3 or even 4 times. "Why didn't u just do this online oh ur life would be so much more easy and convenient if udid this online!

I think I replied: don't you want me here?!  (I was pissed)

Even after I told him I didn't have a computer at home he still repeated himself as if he was a robot that I should just do it online.

Wells Fargo sucks. thecredit and Loan place in town has a real good reputation but they have very very few ATMs so that is my only concern about switching to them. Actually maybe there is another concern, if I ever moved away I may have difficulty finding a mainstream Bank after having used a small local bank for my business. In case you were wondering yes, I have had a checking account for all but a few months, since before turning 18.

I had difficulty finding a new Banker when I got on disability in 2002 March however.

No comments: