Friday, April 29, 2016

car broke down

the first thing broken down for almost a month I took it into the shop they claimed that they fixed it and that I wouldn't have to pay anything but the very next day it broke down again

It is very very difficult to be on buses They Ride very rough and Whiplash you often Kama they tailgate They Ride fast. The little children on the bus scream and they're out of control

The climate here is very very difficult winter has just started up again so not having a car is very difficult but irony is that I feel locally famous because many of the bus drivers had always treated me like a princess and some of them even give me Christmas presents and one of them even helped me to move a few years back

I hadn't been on buses for 21 months so I've been getting hugs and passengers and drivers alike everybody's asking me where have I been

Tomorrow most likely I will take the car back into the shop and hopefully they will figure out what's wrong, unlikely that it's one of the things covered by the warranty but as a person who's been on buses for a large portion of the last 20 years I consider a car breaking down being small stuff. You know don't sweat the small stuff, most Americans considered a car breaking down a major tragedy because they don't know anything about buses or there may not be any buses at all in their community

1 comment:

Madonna Gentry said...

You have such a positive outlook about using public transport. Unfortunately, that's not something we share. When I was at university my head gasket blew on my car and I couldn’t afford to get it fixed so I had to get the bus and then train home every weekend. I get really bad travel sickness, so it was horrible. I hope you get your car fixed soon.