Tuesday, April 26, 2016

What I intuit

Have a feeling as of today that Prince cause of death was suicide. The reason why I Intuit that as of today is because I watched an interview with his ex I think it's Sheena or Sheila e.

She was asked on YouTube Interview what she believes the cause of death to be she replied I know in my heart what it was but I can't say it out loud

A few days before his death he was treated for a prescription medication overdose. I know because I take Oxycontin and Oxycodone that us patients know exactly what we are allowed to take what has been prescribed so if he took more than what he was prescribed chances are the amount that he was given with not enough to eradicate his pain and or he knew that he has a pretty good chance of exiting the world if he took X number of pills so this is my theory let's see what happens when the autopsy comes back

No comments: