Friday, June 17, 2016

One in 200,000!

I'm certain I have complex regional pain syndrome. I finally figured out where you're supposed to go to get diagnosed.

Yet truthfully, I don't even remotely believe that any dr. Is going to be able to raise my q.o.l. (after 22 years of living with severe pain and extreme fatigue/weakness.)

given that this disease is the most painful on the McGill Pain Scale. I haven't yet met anybody else that has a q.o.l. as low as mine. (All things considered, money, fam. Support, etc.)

(As an aside, can you imagine the stress of nearly every grocery shopping trip for 22 years you r worried sick about how to meet ur needs without running out of money, weeks b/4 payday?! Chronic Stress and poverty absolutely harms ur health!)

I'm certain there are people in my Facebook support group somewhere but I haven't met anyone else with a quality-of-life this deplorable. I can't even sit down or stand up without excruciating pain...

No comments: