Saturday, November 16, 2013

"50th anniversary of jfk assasination"

I have watched 2 or 3 shows about the jfk assassination.  I was 5 months old when it happened I presume I was living in Baltimore.

My conclusion is that it was not a conspiracy, and my instinct is that the Warren Commission did a fine job in their research.

This is the first time I've really heard much about these events.  It completely "blows me away" that Oswald , the wannabe assassin , actually held a job in the very building that was ideal for him to assassinate Kennedy.  Wow. 

I learned this week (from one of the documentaries) that parade planners knew that jfk life would be highly at risk if the motorcade went near Dealey Plaza and simply "prayed for rain" so that the tope of the car would remain closed!  Wow!

So many tragedies, perhaps most, could have been prevented because nearly every time there is a warning.  (like the guy who worked at wtc and predicted the 2001 attack about 20 years early!)

I don't really grasp why Ruby got involved.  It is stunning that criminals don't seem able to predict the likely consequences of their actions.

Ironic that Marina and Jackie O were both left to raise small children alone.

No comments: