Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Support from Dr Phil

I was watching a rerun of Dr Phil called what's wrong with people portion of the show was about physical altercations between girls also known as girl fights

You may have seen the videos but still showed a video of a teen girl being seriously beaten by three other girls at the light rail station

This led dr. Phil to say something that makes me feel very supported in the things I've been writing for the last 10 years on my blog and in my journals

He pointed out that there were three security guards there that watch the girl get the you-know-what beaten out of her and did not do anything at all it to try to save the girl or help the girl either during or after the meeting. This led dr. Phil to turn to the camera and say the following:

Society is telling us that we should be taking public transportation and that public transportation is safe but this video proves otherwise

No comments: