Sunday, July 24, 2016

Highways around the world temporarily closed off to cars

In Bogota Colombia it's called ciclavia and it's when they shut down the highways to Automobiles and people walk bike and roller-skate to discover their community in a way that they've never been able to discover it while they were behind the wheel of a car

I try to paste the article but I was unsuccessful just go to Google and say those few words Jones Falls Expressway closed off the street party 1998 and if you read the article you'll see that they interviewed me and my friend but they had to reduce my interview to one sentence. They also Baltimore Sun also took my friend and I photograph however in viewing the article online I was unable to see any photograph even though I know for sure that there were photographs that appeared

No comments: