Sunday, October 1, 2017

I can relate

Bare with me on the grammar I am using my voice recognition on my smartphone

I could strongly relate to this movie on so many levels and I highly recommend it. What a history lesson!

I could strongly relate to Edna gladney because she care so much about social justice, children's rights ,children's advocacy and like me had loved hundreds if children.

I could also strongly relate to her because she had a lot of personal loss; her husband, a baby, a best friend to suicide upon finding out her adoptive mother wasn't her biological mother.

I could strongly relate to the babies in the movie because of being adopted and in my case I don't know my story I don't know if I was in foster care I don't know if my birth mother was with my biological father more than one time, there is so much that I don't know

Even though the phrase illegitimate is no longer on birth certificates I could strongly relate to how being lost to adoption and/or lost to children's homes affects you deeply for the rest of your life.

This movie the true story of mover and shaker Edna Gladney in the turn of the century.

No comments: