Sunday, October 29, 2017

Wracked with pain not enough

Two sueable accidents/falls in 16 months . The first the fault of my complex, (I fell in hole,no lights at complex)

Yesterday, driver slammed rear bus door shut on me, knocking me to my feet. Yup, hurting even more than usual today.

I screamed out, the drunk behind me screamed /mocking me instead of being a real man and showing concerN.

I'm so absolutely disgusted dealing with all of the drunks everyday in Flagstaff. This is the fault of the bus drivers they're not supposed to let drunks on but there are always multiple drunks on the buses...

This drunk man followed me off the bus and continued mocking me at the transfer center.

Nothing is broken but it's definitely traumatic to have something like this happen and I wish I could avoid this driver spots but it's going to be impossible, I will no longer exit in the rear out of fear that this could happen again

No comments: