Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Terrifying

I don't ever talk about it in any detail but it is really frightening to live in a body that is wracked with such severe pain and weakness. Live in a body that is wracked with numerous diseases one of the latest of which are liver and gallbladder disease symptoms.

I can barely walk without such excruciating back pain that I have to get into bed and stay there for a day or two before I can go back out again, I can't run more than one errand or two errands in a day now that I'm on foot because there is so much walking and it's so painful

I'm still awake around the clock and I've had a chronic cough for a few months now it's painful to cough painful on my chest. The lack of sleep is really hurting my immune system and I'm having to piece together visits at the Urgent Care since I don't have any decent Medical Care out in the community

The peripheral neuropathy is the feeling that your arms and hands feet and legs are being held in a fiery cauldron while at the same time I feel pins and needles and electricity and like somebody is using knives all over my limbs, that's symptoms started around 2003-2004 when the Lyme disease started really taking its effect

My tinnitus is worsening and so is my vision. For the last few years I've had eye pain that is so severe that it is not uncommon for it to take me a few hours before I can even open my eyes

Every single system is affected, I can't think of the system in my body that isn't affected as I watch this gradual and terrifying breakdown

No comments: