Friday, November 13, 2009

"November's Harvest is Bountiful"

But it wasn't always that way for me. Because I am a starvation survivor. Yesterday however I had 80 dollars in which to spend at the Giant Food Store. Here's how I spent it.

Kashi brand frozen sweet and sour frozen chicken dinner

-Horizon brand organic milk 1/2 qallon

-imported gouda cheese (i can't remember the brand because i threw out the empty wrapper)

-Bolthouse Farms "Green Goodness" fruit smoothie 32 ounces

-2 cans Amy's brand organic vegetarian soups; lentil and split pea

-1 can natural sea brand white albacore tuna

-4 oz. Bumble Bee Albacore "steak" fillet (Lemon and cracked pepper)

Nature's Promise 16 oz. organic crunch peanut butter

-Streits egg and onion matzos 11oz.

-Bumble Bee Wild pink salmon 5 oz.

-Annie's brand cheesy ravioli 15 ounces

-Annie's brand shells and white cheddar macaroni and cheese 6 oz.

-Pepperidge Farms 15 grain whole grain bread

-Scott Naturals 6 pack toilet paper

-cooking mitt

_Giant Brand mayonnaise

-Amy's low vat vegetarian barley soup

-Pepperidge Farms dark chocolate Milano cookies

Authors Note. You see what kind of taste I have, and you know my background as a starvation survivor. I'm reminded of the people I used to hear on the MTA bus. They never said "I want a car" They always said: "I'm buyin' a Roll's Royce" "I'm savin' for a BMW!"

No comments: