Sunday, October 24, 2010

KFC-"Mmmm-Yuk!"

In the last 18 months I've been to KFC about 4x. I have never had a good experience. This last one, well, I will not go back. I order a side of mashed potatoes to go because the store is always ice cold and they are always cleaning when you are trying to eat which I find miserable. So, one of the employees who appears to be about 12 is on break and sitting with what appears to be his mother and perhaps an aunt or mother's friend. It appears his 15 year old sister works there too, she is the one who took my order. The boy got up from break and threw, literally threw his dirty tray, back to the serving counter where they normally place orders that have come up. This startles me, and hurts my ears. I think geez, now how old do you need to be to work here?

I look up and see the rest rooms. Honest to god, it says "boys room, girls room" as if on cue to my mental theme. Also on cue to my mental theme, the girl who took my order who is the big sister of the "little boy" is behind the counter and having a conversation with mom and the friend as they are leaving. You will NEVER believe what happens next.

MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA BUT you have to buy me crayons my homework assignment is due tomorrow!

Mother-"I am not making a special trip to wal mart for you, you'll have to make do"

My order comes up. I always take it out of bag to inspect. The first thing I see is odd enough. There are easily 20 packages of hot sauce which I did NOT ask for. I dump them on the counter. Then I take the m.potatoes out of the bag. I feel the bottom of the container , well, I feel the potatoes, I feel WETENESS! i look and apparently it's as if there was an explosion and the styrofoam packaging and the potatoes all became one and the food was oozing out the bottom!

I showed the manager, and she replaced it. How can employees package this and not notice the error unless they are frickin' stoned out of their frickin' minds?!

I take the receipt and I do the survey whic automatically enrolls you for 1k. After I complete the survey on my visit and click enter, I get this automated message that says YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERED TO WIN!

Now, what should I make of this? They only enter you to win if you say something nice? Oh Dear Lord. Everything, everything is broken.

No comments: