Friday, February 7, 2014

"Girl Scout Cookie Booth"

There were 7 girl scouts and 2 adults set up in front of the grocery store.  A drunk man maybe 2 feet away from the booth, engaged the group in some long drawn out process with him wanting money from them.

So, the one adult came around and talked to him.  I went right up to the booth where not one single one of them acknowledged me after 4 minutes.  (No so good customer service skills)

One of the adults gave the drunk man cash and said "go get yourself some food in that grocery store"

well guess what folks!  that grocery store doubles as a liquor store where i'm sure he got some more booze.

Anyhow, I hadn't planned on buying cookies, I had planned on telling them how much I liked the thin mint flavored coffee creamers which is a partnership with coffee mate, but I never did get to tell them, and the police were called about the drunk man, (drunks are seemingly everywhere here)

No comments: