Monday, December 14, 2015

Quotes of the Day

she's in Vienna at the Opera House and I can really identify with what she said I will explain in a moment.

There was a man at the Opera House dressed in black face . Kim and her mom were very upset but especially her mother Kris.

So Kim said I can't believe this racial insensitivity I feel like I'm in some kind of a time warp

I could really identify with what she said because when I had my first experience living in Baltimore City in 1995 I was absolutely shocked at how much the blacks hated the whites.

I grew up in a racially diverse neighborhood well I was only there for 6 years but I think it shaped to a large degree who I am and how I think about things because I was there between the ages of 6 and 12

My best friend was a black boy and the first boy I ever loved was a black boy even though it was unrequited, for the first two or three years everybody played together peacefully but as some of the children got older that stopped. But I can't remember any sort of over racial issues where blacks didn't want anything to do with whites

When I saw when I moved to Baltimore City and I started experiencing overt reverse racism on a daily basis I was absolutely shocked and felt like I was in a time warp, after all it's only going from Baltimore County to Baltimore City so what the hell happened

No comments: