Sunday, August 28, 2016

I survived a tornado

That's the name of the show I'm watching.

I'm pleased to say that's one of the few things I have not had to survive! although I have seen tornadoes I have never been so close as to incur any sort of major injury or loss.

As I watch Weather Channel I'm thinking about how prior to deciding where in the United States to live over the course of the last 22 years I have always strongly considered climate.

predominantly violent . While onecan never wholly guarantee that they won't be the victim of this or that you can certainly gauge  likelihood.

  from mudslides to floods , tornadoes to earthquakes there are places in the nation where you're not nearly as likely to become a vic. But when thinking about storm sandy, who knew?!

obviously with climate change there are fewer and fewer places to run in the world

No comments: