Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Light posts, filler posts

Any period between 2007 and 2014 where I either didn't post at all, or posted music videos and the like was for a very sad reason

Ive been stalked since 2005. Between 05 and 13 (in particular) I feared for my life around the clock.

I was shot at, poisoned, followed, daily break ins, looting.

To my knowledge the perpetrators were never charged.

While Im still being targeted and dealing with repeat auto vandalism; as of 2015 I feel very safe mostly.

Through the years the violence escalated and cops had no particular interest in helping.

I knew Id b murdered, made a few attempts on my life with the knowledge that it's much better to take your own life then to be murdered.

Nowadays a post on pop culture doesn't mean im afraid to write the truth; conversely , I can honestly say that the details of this living hell I probably will not release in their entirety until after my passing

I've been looking for collaborators for quite a long time this is not something I can do on my own which is why my autobiography never got published.

Have you ever tried to write a book while you were on the run or in immense Danger ?I can only think of a couple of authors who have.

No comments: