Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"Alert the Media"

You hear it over and over again from me. How deadly Baltimore streets are.   I'm too scared to stand at light rail stops alone even during daylight hours. Last week a woman was raped at the light rail stop!

  So he wouldn't kill her the victim  jumped into a river. Later she got out nude, flagged down a passing car and had the driver call the police. This man had assaulted before, finished his jail time and was back out raping and threatening women's lives again.

Even though I've lost/had stolen most of my worldly belongings in the last 14 years I know it's a miracle that I am alive, and that's what's getting me through the material loss.

By the way, I have alerted 4 local t.v. stations as to what is going on in my bldg. The death threats, the thefts. I just did this today by email. I'll let you know the results as soon as they come in.

No comments: