Friday, January 18, 2008

"Chatline Adventures"

I've blogged about it once before. You call into a central phone #, and can talk to anyone who happens to be on the chatline at the same time as you. No one has any way of receiving your phone # unless you give it to them. Women talk to men, or men talk to women. Occasionally women call in on the men's side cuz they are gay and want to meet other women.

I've been talking on these lines off and on since '95.    Most of the people say they want to come out and meet but never follow through.

Here is one of thousands of examples of fascinating conversations I've had. I fill notebooks with names and records of the conversations I have.

This guy's name is Ed, and he is a self described psychic. (yes, I believe him because I'm psychic too) I believe that he is psychic, but that doesn't mean I believe everything that came out of his mouth. In fact I believe little of what he said. He did say: "One of your parents didn't want your around"

so he was right about that. Here is a short record of my notes on

"Ed the Psychic"

Self absorbed. Didn't want to hear about my own psychic abilities, just wanted to do all of the talking. When I told Ed that every psychic, palm reader and tarot reader has read my life correctly he said: "That's not good, you have a bad aura." He said that I'm under a life curse because I played with "ouija" board as a child. (once) Ed can talk to the dead. Said I need to "clear the demons" out of my life.

(I will begin to post more "chatline adventures")

No comments: