Monday, January 7, 2008

How I Spent the Weekend

Trying to reach S. who has offered me an emergency room in Brooklyn , MD. He said he would store some stuff for me, and that he has an extra room in his house. Can't let maint. man into my apt. until after everything is put in storage.

One thing that makes blogging more challenging than writing a book, is that people are always coming in to the middle of your story and you don't know how much they already know.

The conditions at La Pew are unacceptable. Even if it means having to try a scary unknown, I cannot be healthy or happy when I am not safe. The noise level is unbelieveable. I will let you know as soon as something else comes through. In the meantime, I am in day 16, no working toilet. What if the only plumber you knew had a criminal history, what would you do? See? Anyhow, the years are flying by, and I can't just sit back and hope things will get better.

Placing job ads on craigs list, all over the country even on the West Coast. In the meantime, I'm waiting for the new public housing owner to mail me some apps., and I'll also put in for a transfer.

No comments: