Thursday, March 5, 2009

"My first social work interview in more than 5 years"

And I wish I could tell you all the details of what I think of this employer. But I can't. I don't think it's a good idea for me to get into how I "feel" about what happened for obvious reasons. What I will say is that this agency places employees in social work positions. They gave me about 100 papers to sign. Just to get started I'd need to spend 38 dollars on a Background check (I've never experienced a company wanting us to spend our own money on that) and I need to spend 30 on cpr. Again I've never been asked to spend my own money on CPR before either.

They did not tell me that they are in an unmarked bldg with no street address written on it at all, so that part was a nightmare................................

Even after you spend the 68 dollars they are not guaranteeing they can place you. 68 is a huge chunk of change for me right now.

No comments: