Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Bachelor/After the Final Rose

By the time we got to the last episode I felt exactly "equal" about Melissa and Molly. I feel they are both phenomenal women and I can see how he could love both. I feel either of them would have been a perfect match for him and Ty.

Did you cry when he proposed to Melissa? I did!

RE, his change of heart

I'm dissapointed that he didn't stick around and try to make it work with Melissa. I can't imagine what he means by "the chemistry changed" Amazing that Molly predicted that Jason was "making a huge mistake" and "you'll regret choosing Melissa."

I feel that he and Molly will make it work not because she's a better match than Melissa but because I think he's just been through so much that he'll want to make it work.

I admit, I lost a bit of respect for him for dumping Melissa.

What do you think?

No comments: