Monday, March 9, 2009

"Planning and scheming for survival"

The bad news is that my car is still being vandalized almost daily. Doesn't matter where I park it the vandals find it. They take a hammer or a bat and crush the metal or make holes in the car, they take keys or knives and cut the car up. Friday night they sprayed the entire car with soda.

So obviously I'm doing everything in my power to move. But in the meantime here is all I can think to do. Go ahead and start parking the car back in my numbered space again. Ask the male acquaintances in my bldg who are awake after dark to

lean on my car
take smoke breaks near my car
circle my car
hang out around my car

in exchange, I'll offer to pick them stuff up from the store, etc.

Or I can find a homeless person and ask him to sleep in my car since I can't afford to garage it.

No comments: