Thursday, February 16, 2012

"I taught the sheriff" (but i did not teach the deputy!)

A few days ago I was speaking with a guy on the chatline. After about 20 min I said

me- "So what job keeps you up all night and asleep all day?"

him- "If I tell u it will scare u off"

"Try me" I said.

"well, I'M the SHERIFF!"



me-"OMG, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING!"

him-"wHY?" hE said. "I shit, pee and fuck just like everyone else!"

I taught the sheriff that there ARE male prostitutes. I told him that my acquaintance here in Mountain town, got too sick to work (he has fibromyalgia) and prostituted for a few years "because it beats starving."

The sheriff told me that he had no idea that women pay for sex! (Not a topic I spend a lot of time thinking about!)   I used to own a book entitled "Working Girl, Working Boy."  It was a guidebook for male and female prostitutes or anyone who wants it (i kept it as a souvenir) on how to safely prostitute in AUS! published by the "Prostitutes Collective of Australia."

No comments: