Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jaycee Dugard Interview: Diane Sawyer Speaks Candidly With Survivor

I feel a strong connection with Jaycee for many many reasons, and I have thought of her multiple times a day since her rescue was publicized. I am a survivor too whose story for the most part has never been shared in public. I left MD in April 2011 and went far far away in the hopes of escaping a very violent situation......... I can't believe I'm still alive quite frankly.

I also strongly connect with her lost 18 years in that my first homeless experience was 18 years ago in 1/94 and life was never ever normal again after that first episode.

I don't own a single piece of jewelry any longer and I'd love to buy the "seeds of hope" necklace that Jaycee wears and is associated with the pine cone she had with her when she was abducted...........................

No comments: