Wednesday, February 29, 2012

PSA - you mind very much if they smoke

A fellow rider said hello to me today at stop even though it was pretty obvious i didn't feel much like socializing...............My response to him was

"Are you planning to light up?"

"No, I don't smoke" he replied.

Second and third hand smoke still deeply affect my life. Folks get on the bus all the time immediately after having had a ciggie, and not only do they reek, but they stink up the entire bus. But, for the most part, we don't have a right to ask folks not to smoke outdoors, unfortunately. Sometimes, I'll say: "Is there any chance you can have your ciggie just outside the shelter, away from where I'm sitting? because I have asthma."

99.999 % of the time the smoker is more then happy to oblige. Most of us never forget ad jingles even if many decades have passed. this a.m. i could hear this tv. jingle in my head, i had to find it on you tube, then share it here on my blog.

Do you remember it?! Do YOU smoke?

No comments: