Thursday, September 20, 2012

"I'm sorry" feels so empty and dishonest"

I can't tell you how many people say I'm sorry every day!  Most of the time it is completely empty.  A guy whose dog lunged and barked wildly at me,  on a public sidewalk, then slipped out of it's collar, said to me "I'm sorry"  this morning.  I told him that "sorry isn't good enough"

Everybody has multiple dogs and most of the time they have them on long leashes or loose!  Instead of training the dog to walk beside them!  I mean, please, you aren't sorry-if you know your dog attacks people then why doesn't it have a muzzle?

In just 1/2 hour I was nearly run down by speeding, errant cyclists who refuse to use the bike lanes.  Some say sorry, most don't.  No, you aren't sorry and you belong in the bike lane.

Grocery stores are as dangerous as the roads now.  Just observe, most people who are flying through the store with carts or are

racing
looking behind them
texting

 and on and on.  You can't even get thru the store safely without people, including employees running you down with large storage carts.  You are not the only one in the store! 

What it boils down to is that most people are selfish, selfish, selfish!  Like they are the only ones on the planet?

Are Australians this selfish I wonder?

Perhaps England?  Are they more considerate and well behaved?

I honestly don't know............................................
!

No comments: