Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Ellen Degeneres Show/more favorite quotes

Ellen's guest was Patty Sanger who plays the matchmaker on "Millionaire Matchmaker" a show I have never seen. One of the comments was so graphic, it shocked ellen, but I'm not going to include that one on this website. Here are some of Patty's comments:

"Most mill. men want a woman who will give up her career!" (this comment shocked me)

"Men don't like women with curly hair" (this is ludicrous in my opinion)

Now here's a great quote by my beloved Ellen: "YOU HETEROSEXUALS ARE WEIRD!" (she said this to patty!)

3 comments:

Ghosty said...

And yet, I'm willing to bet that if I made equally stupid blanket statements about women, Patty would have me lynched. Any takers?

Anonymous said...

Maybe, but if so, she'd be an extreme hypocrite since she said those things herself.

elana r. snyder said...

patty can't help thAt she is a little bit of a nut she's an adoptee also :-)