Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The finale of "The Bachelor-London calling"

MMM. Ellen Degeneres was right. She predicted that Matt would pick Shayne. I really didn't think he would. In the beginning of the series I really didn't care for Shayne very much. She blew up or had some kind of meltdown in the beginning of the series, I can't really remember the details.

Poor Chelsea. What a romantic show. But, I sure don't envy these girls. I'm sure they realize before they sign on that they'll be sharing Matt, and statistically they are unlikely to get chosen. I like Chelsea. That was a neat risk that Shayne took, when she took a photo of herself on the beach, wrote I love you in the sand, photographed it, framed it and gave it to Matt.

Boy, I was thinking about how hard it would be to have to go to meet the parents. I'm sure I'd be a nervous wreck. But Matt's mom was very kind.

Were you surprised that Matt picked Shayne? Do you think they will live happily ever-after?

No comments: