Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Bachelorette

I'm not totally caught up yet. I'm watching them out of order on the internet since i don't have a t.v. So, I do not know what happened this past monday.

But, I just love Ali. cute little laugh, nice to look at and very sweet. But this show also makes it seem that love is only for the rich, young, svelte and successful! You and I both know that's not tru.

At this point, I'd say that roberto or chris or (the midwestern guy) they are all great catches. In real life one could just go ahead and keep dating their 2 or 3 faves til the figure out which one they want. or they could choose a polygamous life. Why does this show force you to rush the process and pick just one.

But it does. And on that note, I think I'd pick the guy whose family i fit in best with, and that would be Chris. because roberto's dad is very conservative. I felt Ali handled the questioning from roberto's dad with exceptional grace and wisdom. Remember he asked if she will be devoted to him and his career. dad was worried that ali will get too much into her own career.

And the dude whose dad has dead animals in the basement. I don't think that's the best fit. But the dude who is from new england like her. amazing man with a wonderful family where ali would fit right in. I hope she chooses him. You and I both know that any of these dudes would marry ali in a heartbeat.

I didn't think ali handled the bad news from frank very well. I give frank credit for not living a lie, for not living a sham, but being willing to closely examine hisself and his intentions prior to engaging ali. Good job frank. I mean these are very young people. I thought Chris (monitor) was too hard on frank when he disclosed what was going on back in chicago.

folks what do you think?

No comments: