Friday, July 2, 2010

"The Latest with Megabus"

I made another dreaded call to the 1800#. I said i need to speak to a manager or a supervisor. He said can't you just tell me? I can but based on my past experiences you aren't going to be able to help me.

I told him about the summons. He said he'd get his supe. I talked to the supe. and he said he can't help me either. They told me to email the megabus website. I told them I've sent 4 letters of inquiry that way over the last 3 weeks and received no response.

The referred me to the Northeast branch of megabus. But they said the office closed I'll have to call back tomorrow. So, I did and I immediately asked for a manager. The manager said that "You chose to double park. There is nothing I can do to help you." I asked for his sup. He said he's the highest up. So I called him a mother fucking bastard then told him that I was going to spend the rest of the day flooding his phone lines.

Then I hung up on him. I called the phone # on the back of my summons. She can't help me she referred me to voice mail. I left a message on v.m. stating that megabus is giving me 15 days (undated summons) to set up a court date. I said I am in no shape to go to court and this is the responsibility of mega bus to resolve the issue.

I then called the Better Business Burea. They don't take phone complaints. I attempted to file the complaint with their website which was frozen.

I joined Angie's list (.com) and filed my complaint with them. At the very least I can give megabus a bad rap. I read other megabus reviews on line. One woman's bus caught fire. She said she has alot of proof that m.bus is not maintaining their buses....................

No comments: