Sunday, July 4, 2010

call ambulance on a holiday? a nightmare

I'm waiting for the on call doc to call me back. I want to sleep so bad. But the tardive dyskinesia is severe and i'm having left side seizures, legs jerking and sometimes full body seizures. chest pain and a headache that wont go away along with all sorts of unwanted muscle movments. All of my experiences with hospitals have been dreadful, so if this won't kill me i don't want to go to hospital. Add that to the irony that it is across the street from the camp I had hoped to attend tomorrow the 5th, but can't.

I'd have to go by ambo. because car is broken down. But if this won't kill me I prefer to avoid the hospital. When i was in hosp. in March I never fell asleep the whole 5 days because of the a/c cold and the noise.

Statistically Monday's are the busiest time for American emergency rooms. Couple that with the fireworks injuries, that is NOT where I want to be. Many of you say "i'll pray 4 you" i never know how to respond to that it's awkward. So, if you wanna pray, fine, can't hurt, but don't tell me you're praying!

mri is in 2 weeks but i may bump it up earlier. I do not have epilepsy..............

No comments: