Friday, July 23, 2010

"M.R.I. results are in"

The results are in. The mri's of my brain turned out perfectly normal. So, I still do not know why I have/had the following symptoms: weakness, walk into walls, dizzy, falling, migraines, seizures, tardive dyskinesia, and not being able to stay awake or even so much as hold my head up!

This is just a smidgen of my symptoms that I've closely recorded for the last 20 years...............

I now have a pain management doc. who i met once. I told him today that it is not an acceptable quality of life to be in round the clock excruc. pain with debilitating neuropathy in all limbs. He wants me to see a rhematologist and an endocrinologist and have a bunch of blood tests to try to figure out what's going on.

When he did the typical strength tests that many of you have done to, he said that I'm "very strong" I said how can i bee so strong when I'm too weak to even walk or do dishes. He said that's not weakness that's fatigue! ? oyyy.

I was totally prepared to have to pay a co pay today and they didn't ask for one. Whereas when i got the mri done i didn't think I'd have to make an up front payment but was asked to pay 160 dollars. One of the girls on my fibro support group site said she had to pay 600 out of pocet for her mri. I asked her what she would have done if she didn't have the cash?

The system makes no sense to me. Anyway, I guess I'm "lucky" that with being on disability I have one of the best insurance plans in the nation. Not feeling so lucky. But I do feel that I earned that insurance coverage. I've more then "paid the price" to get where I am................

Have you seen Moore's "Sicko" documentary?

No comments: