Tuesday, November 3, 2015

What this reminds me of

I would have to read through 15 years worth of journals to find the entry/ instead I'll tell you the part I recall.

One day a female Baltimore bus driver realized that a male passenger stole her purse from behind the bus seat. Upon this realization she
floored the accelerator and went off the established route! She wouldn't let any of us off and wouldn't let anyone  on either  as she chased the thief down !

She stopped the bus  , disembarked started running after the thief!

This incident occurred after 95.

Sadly 99% of my experiences involving public transit in the Baltimore region pretty much terrified me, that includes events occurring while walking to a bus stop, waiting for a bus, anything to do with the process of trying to get from point A to point B.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9318551/Law-student-raped-after-being-turfed-off-bus-because-she-was-20p-short-of-the-fare.html

No comments: