Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"A Burning Desire to Tell More"

I still feel that you aren't going to believe what I go thru each day and what I've been thru in the last 15 years. So, 80% of what I've recorded in my journals no one has ever had an opportunity to hear or see. But I know that Kozol, Ehrenreich and the like would find it an absolute gem. So, I've set up a website under an alias name, where I get to tell all the dark, depressing, gory details. And I can speak even more from the heart without having to edit so much. You can tell that I'm very authentic here but I make a point to not be dark all the time. On my other site, if all that happens to me is shit, that that's exactly what I'll tell you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and your other site is??? i'd be courious as well! t

elana r. snyder said...

i'm afraid that the reason I can't give that to you is because the fact that the site is not attached to a name, allows me to b insanely candid, even moreso then here at this site!