Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dealings with "Lemon Rent a Car" continued

So, Friday has arrived. I haven't been able to stop thinking about my bad experience with Nancy. That's me. My bad experiences with people stay like a bad taste in my mouth for hours even days.

8:45 a.m. phone rings

Hello.

"Hi, Ms. Snyder it's Damon, we'll be there in 5 minutes, are you ready!?"

E-"Well, no I'm not ready, Nancy said you're coming at 9:15"

(Damon has always had diarrhea of the mouth and the more he talks the stupider he sounds. By the way, he's the manager)

D-"Well, you're in the system as a 9:00."

E-"I'm not ready, and that's not what N. put me down as"

D-"Well, we're all about customer service ms. s, we can come now, in 3 minutes in 7 minutes , whenever you want, but how do you get there?"

E-"You're kidding, I'm thinking, you've been here before.

D. typically takes no breaths, so it's like: Ms. S. "How do you get there do you go 3 blocks or 4, do you make a left at oak or at willow, don't you want me to pick you up a Bagelo? we're all about customer service as long as you're happy we're happy

E-(I'm definitely not happy) The reason I use Lemon is because I can pass they're credit check, they pick me up, and they're deposit is so small.

I go stand downstairs and worry they'll never find it

Damon sends Joe to pick me up, but doesn't tell me in advance. That's o.k. They all play buddy buddy with you. You know the sales types. Ms. S. Where will you be taking the car?!

In my opinion this is the epitome of unprofessionalism to ask the client what they'll be doing over the weekend.

Anyhow, I replied: " just the normal stuff that people who own cars do." I mentioned that Nancy had treated me horribly but that I was going to send a formal email complaint about it to the "Head of Lemon" ;) ;)

J. gives me that email address (implying that he knows that I'm capable of filing my own complaint) Apparently not.

He decides to jump the gun and file the complaint himself, without knowing the details, and he files it with the wrong person. He now is shedding his own "professional image" in a very unprofessional light. So the more these idiots speak, the deeper they dig their graves so to speak, i.e. lose me as a customer.

I could make a full time job hour after hour, day after day of sharing with you my customer service nightmare experiences, since I have so, so few positive ones!

I just wish you'd comment once in a while with customer service nightmares of your own! Say something! Are you out there?!

P.S. Great Show on channel 45

"KITCHEN NIGHTMARES"

The chef goes into restaurants that are completely flopping and turns them around , making them succeed. Very dramatic, very fun.

No comments: